Month of What-Cha

I should have posted this earlier, but I have a lot of tea to sample. Most of it is from What-Cha, but here is a list of what I have to try and what I have already tried:

  1. Nepal Moonsoon Flush 2014 Pearl Oolong Tea 
  2. Zhejiang Purple Bamboo Shoot Zi Sun Cha Green Tea 
  3. Yunnan Graceful Purple Zi Juan Purple Varietal Green Tea 
  4. Zhejiang Wild Growing Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea 
  5. Discover Russia - Premium Non-Black Tea 
  6. Discover Russia Green Tea
  7. Darjeeling First Flush 2014 Rohini Emerald Green Tea 
  8. And a small sample of Nepal First Flush Mao Feng that Alistair included with my order
I think I am most curious about trying the Russian teas since I never had teas from Russia before, but at the same time worried about. They are for the most part are described as having a Russian finish, 

I also have some other teas I want to look at in particular Chaidim's Organic Shin Chin No. 17, as well as Beautiful Taiwan Tea's Misty Mountain Oolong, Alishan High Mountain Oolong, and ShanLinXi Special Reserve. I bought the AlFredo and Akky Tea Box from Tealet last night and a couple compressed herbal teas last night that I might write a little on. 

Rah

Just a guy who likes tea.

0 comments: